JPost: Israeli experts analyze mRNA COVID vaccines long-term effects
“There is no evidence of something happening unless it happened in the first two hours, two weeks or two months,” said Michal Linial, a professor of biological chemistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. “We do not know of any other examples in which the immune system decided to suddenly react to a vaccine that was given 15 years prior.”
- The Covid jabs are not vaccines, they are Therapeutics. You cannot assume the Covid therapeutics will have the same track history as traditional vaccines. You cannot compare apples to oranges.
- A few months ago people said if there is no reaction within the first few days, it’s not caused by the vaccine. Now it’s been upped to 2 months. Ha Ha. Soon it will be ‘within the first 12 weeks…then within the first 6 months’
- The H1N1 vaccine Pandemrix that caused narcolepsy, caused narcolepsy up to 1 year after vaccination.
From the Article:
“If people want to go back to their lives,” Linial said, “the population must be vaccinated.”
- Blackmail is never nice
- Or we could just accept a .01 or .02 death rate and move the fuck on?
- Or we could increase access to therapeutics like monoclonal antibodies
- Sounds like an “Immune System Subscription Model” to me
- How many people were conscious and talking before being murdered on a ventilator thus skewing the Covid19 death toll?
Finally, the article does not address the safety of Repetitive Jabs every 6 months. If you invoke an autoimmune response repetitively, if you cause inflammation in the body over and over…something bad is bound to happen. If we take the most mild side affects from the 2nd vaccine…headache, fever, chills…the human body is not used to experiencing that for 2-3 days every 6 months. Over time, that it in itself will cause damage.